Slite is the collaboration solution for growing teams. Today, team knowledge and content are spread across tools. So we’re building Slite to give teams a beautiful and seamless way to write, share and remember information.
We’re a team of product lovers who believe in offering a top notch experience to their users. We're lucky and proud to be backed by the best accelerator in the world, Y Combinator, and a top-tier VC, Index Ventures. Now, we're excited to grow the team to teach what we've achieved so far and continue to learn more.
Slite Tech has been built with care and we attend to continue like this. We are using Kubernetes and GraphQL, two systems we deeply believe in as it helps us growing our codebase with abstraction and simplicity.
We are looking for someone who will be hands-on with our Back-end APIs, helping us scaling our services and building upcoming features.
💪 What's my mission?
Back-end position, hands-on APIs and services with team care
Keeping the engineering team happy & effective by identifying and removing any roadblocks
Be involved in more global technical decisions at Slite
Provide mentorship, code reviews and coaching when needed
Bring guidance by providing patterns, test suite examples, services breakdown, architectural decision
Contribute to feature development and code
Work closely with product team to define the roadmap
👋 Who/What will I be working with?
- What? React/Redux - Node.js/GraphQL/Docker/Kubernetes
- Who? A dedicated product and design team
- Peers? We are already six people in tech, who are passionate about what they do. We develop features with care and grow our systems with caution.
- To know us better, here are some publications:
📖 What do I need?
Already managed an agile engineering team
Shipped and maintained code in production
Excellent communication skills, works well within a team, remote ready
Pragmatic with good organization skills
Able to communicate in English
- Fluent english. We communicate only in english in the team.
- ❤️ for well-crafted products
- Competitive salary and equity
- Brand new macbook
- 3 times a year offslites in some cool place in Europe (most probably) to celebrate & gather with the team
- Free Books📖
- (non remote) Healthy snacks while you work
- (non remote) Transportation (50%)
- (non remote) Free lunch 🤗